Adult Coaching Program
Adult Coaching Program for Adults with Learning Disabilities
If you an adult and have been diagnosed with a Learning Disability or suspect you have a learning disability this weekly coaching program is for you. In this program we will assist you with the following:
- Money Management, Time Management,
- Staying Motivated to do everyday tasks with a Support System,
- Confidence building strategies,
- Effective Mental Health Coping skills,
- Finding your path to Post Secondary Education,
- Understanding your Learning Style,
- Understanding how learning disabilities affect your Work,
- Finding the Right Job and Staying Employed,
- Dealing with Government Organizations,
- Successful Parenting Strategies,
- Staying Healthy as you Age.
Free Program Starts January 8/22
Offered in Person or Virtually for 1 hour once a week for 12 months.
Call 204-727-4669 or email us at email@example.com to register.